August 30, 2011

Tuesday - Some Yummy Dinners

I really need to start cooking some yummy, nutritious meals for dinner each night.  Most nights my husband comes home from work and asks me what's for dinner and I just sit there with a blank look on my face.  We end up eating breakfast burritos, tuna, or chili.  Not very tasty nor healthy...  It's time I started having dinner ready when DH gets home, started cooking with more than two ingredients, and started offering side dishes of fruit and veggies!  So, here are some ideas for foods I'd like to put on my weekly rotation:

  • Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans
  • Steak with roasted new potatoes in olive oil and herbs and asparagus
  • Chicken Cordon Bleu with yellow squash
  • King Ranch Chicken casserole with green beans
  • Baked Chicken with olive oil and herbs and yellow squash baked with onions, ritz crackers and shredded cheese
  • Grilled Halibut or Salmon with peas and carrots
  • Breakfast for dinner with eggs, sausage, waffles, pancakes, and fresh fruit
  • Homemade chili or stew with meat, veggies and potatoes
What are some of your favorite dinner recipes?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment