August 13, 2011

Saturday - Gained This Week

And you know what?  It's okay!  This is the first time I have gained weight since starting Weight Watchers and I am encouraged. {Yes, encouraged.} It means that WWers is working for me, because, as you can see, I did not follow the plan last week.  I tried something different and it didn't work for me.  I have learned my lesson and can move forward.


All I need to do is stick to the plan and I will lose weight.  If I can get myself to add daily exercise I'll lose even quicker.  My current goal is to lose 5lbs a month but it would be AWESOME if I could lose closer to 8-10lbs a month until I get closer to my goal weight.  I have exactly 70lbs left to lose, which means I have lost a total of 50lbs!  Not too shabby I'd say.  No, this obviously isn't the least I've weighed during this process, but it's just that - a process, and gaining is a part of finding out what works well for your body.  This week I am planning on eating WWers meals to work on my portion control and see how that goes.  They all range from 6-8 points which gives me plenty left over each day to eat snacks in the mid-morning and afternoon.  I'm looking forward to seeing a nice big loss next Saturday.  Wish me luck!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment