September 7, 2011

Wednesday - A Week of Discipline

I've decided to dedicated an entire week to eating discipline.  Last Saturday after my weigh in I filled out my dinner online and realized I was at exactly my daily limit.  Right then I decided to challenge myself to stay at or below my daily point limit for the whole week and not use any of my weekly point allowance.  I have been able to keep it up for 4 days so far but I've been hungry every day.  I suppose that's not such a bad thing if I am getting enough liquids, fruits, veggies, and protein each day.  It's just really annoying!  I weighed myself this morning and I was down 1.4lbs.  I've been losing 1/2 to 1 lb a week since being on Weight Watchers.  I just don't know if the extra 1/2 lb a week is worth feeling hungry every day. I haven't been able to concentrate on work or cleaning the house this whole week which is quite annoying too.  I guess I need to decide whether I want to get to my goal weight or get my house in order first.  Maybe the hunger will even out if I continue sticking to my daily point limit and eventually I won't be hungry all the time...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment