September 10, 2011

Saturday - A Week of Sexiness

I am dedicating this week to owning my own sexiness.  I am not very comfortable in my body.  Most days spent at home I walk around fully clothed in pants and shirts.  I am always wearing panties and bras; I don't even sleep without undies on.  The only times I'm naked are when I take a hot bath or on the, admittedly rare, occasions that the hubby and I make love.  My honey on the other hand walks around in his robe all evening, and that's just because we have the blinds open.  Often I wish I was as confident and comfortable in my own skin as he is.  As I was relaxing in my bath last night and congratulating myself on going a whole week without going over my daily limit I thought, maybe I should make a week of being sexy next.

I decided I would wear sexy underwear, or no underwear at all, every day this week and on the days that I am home I'll actually wear all the sexy lingerie I own but never wear.  I've come a long way since I began losing weight and although my skin is becoming more saggy as the weight sheds away... my figure is finally back to the hour-glass shape I once had.  It's time I started enjoying the fruits of my labor and got comfortable in my own skin again.  My hope is this week's challenge will help me do just that.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment