January 14, 2012

Saturday - Undone

I am 1.7lbs away from undoing everything I have done with Weight Watchers.  I began at 222.8 (wearing jeans and tank top) and am now 224.4lb.  Today, without any clothing, I weighed in at 220lbs.  *sigh*  I have gained 10.6lbs since finding out I was pregnant three months ago.  I haven't been eating the best I could be, but I haven't been completely overeating either.  I suppose about 11lbs in three months would only be a little less than a pound a week.  It's still a bit discouraging though.  On the one hand I'm not looking forward to going through the physical and emotional pain of a miscarriage, but on the other I'm ready to be done with all this so I can move on and start getting back to a healthy weight again. I need to start tracking more carefully again, but I still find myself needing comfort, and of course I turn to food.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment