November 16, 2011

Wednesday - Portion Control

That is going to be my new mantra.  Ever since finding out we're expecting I've been eating horribly!  I try to keep to my normal diet of fruit, yogurt, chicken, eggs, and toast but I've had fast food twice this week.  My normal diet just isn't appetizing at all.  It is so frustrating.  I look in the fridge and think I ought to have some eggs but all I want is french fries.  *sigh*  I'm just going to have to remember my portion control as I continue in my pregnancy.  WWers doesn't allow pregnant moms in their program anymore so I'll have to stop doing their official lifestyle for a while.  I'm just glad I got the basics down before becoming pregnant.  I need 2 more cups of leafy greens, 1 more cup of dairy, and 3 more servings of grains than I normally eat starting in my 4th month and I should be good for weight gain.  I'm hoping that by adding my pregnancy exercise videos into the mix I'll actually stay the same weight.  I'll be adding baby weight and losing extra fat at the same time.  That is the one good thing so far.  I've been more motivated to work out and get the house unpacked since finding out.  Wish me luck... I'm going to need it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment